Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blue sky

This morning when I woke up I saw that the sky was surprisingly blue, the sun was up, it was a beautiful morning. I was so glad because it has been raining this whole week so it felt nice to see the sun up for a change. A couple of hours later the clouds covered the sun up, the beautiful blue sunny morning was suddenly gone, the sky turned gray and it started to rain again.... Please tell me when is the rain going to finally go away?


Anyways I was so inspired by the blue sky that I created this white and sky blue look.. I hope you like it =)

 

........................
  So how is the weather where you at, are you enjoying your summer so far?
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. such great look , love it, especially the liner ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i love that color!

    Great make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this color:)and your blog;)thank for you...bacio bacio from Italy;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUCH a beautiful look..P.S. I Love Hello Kitty too =D x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love this. maybe cos blues my favourite colour lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful look! :) Yeah, it's been raining here too.. :/ Hope the rain goes away here and there soon so we could really enjoy the summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!! i love these kind of bright looks, specially done in blue!!
    weather in NY is good and bad, it's cloudy at the moment but hopefully it will get better soon, can't wait to go to the beach for a tan!
    xxjess

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo gorgeous! I love it. The way you did your liner is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome color! Really stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks girls =)

    Studded lilly@ Gosh I really hope it gets better Im getting tire of the rain

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty =) And I got your email! Thanks for posting the contest on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so good with blue eyeshadow on! I may try this tomorrow :)

    & BTW, I added you yo my blog roll because I LOVE your blog as you can probably tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Selina@ Im gla you got it, No problem =)

    Krystle@ thanks you are the sweetest =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog hun ;)
    love this look, you have serious liner skills... i'm rather jealous
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning <3 It reminds me of the Mui Mui sparrow <3 Keep in touch gorgeous. KimboxKimboxKimbox

    ReplyDelete
  16. this may be a silly question, but do you have video tutorials of how you do your eye makeup? i'd like to learn from you.

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cheryl Oh to be a Muse@ thanks girl, I will be doing a video really soon =)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig