Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, July 26, 2010

Watermelon: inspired make up.. Whats your favorite fruit?

Oh wow its been a while since I posted a make up look... I really missed doing make up looks, but lately I been lacking a little bit of imagination... But I think I just came up with a pretty cool idea... I wanna do make up looks inspired by fruits... Oh that sounded so fun... I cannot wait to get on with it =)

So the reason why I decided to do kicked off with a make up look inspired by watermelon is because watermelon its just the perfect summer fruit... cuz its watery, and sweet and very refreshing as well =)
The second reason why I did the watermelon is cuz.. I've been eating watermelon for the past couple of days... 
Ok so here is the look, I hope you like it, the lighting its not great so the colors did not came up really well... The I eyeshadows that I used are mostly from the 120 palette, I also used my viva la diva palette, the eyeliner and the eye-pen that I used are from H&M, the mascara that I used is the L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara, and thats it ...


 Now girls, tell me what your favorite fruit?
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. mmmm yummy! love the look hun. Very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That looks so pretty! You're amazing with the make-up girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :)

    This is SO pretty - a really cool idea. I would say my favorite fruit is strawberries and sicne people say that tomatoes are fruits as well.......because I ADORE them with pepper and ranch dressing, a tomato. Have a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and pretty look. I can't wait to see more fruit inspired makeup looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeahhhhhh you made a great look, love it :)
    Love mangooooooooooooooooo :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!..Your very creative as usual..I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty.. i don't really have a fave fruit ..i love em all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim@ thanks =)

    Ming@ thanks girly

    Tara@ Im glad you think so =)

    Tueisdai Noelle@ mmm I love strawberries they are so yummy,, hmm I have never tried that tomato combo, but it sounds so good mmm

    Everyday make up with (becky)@ Lol i cannot wait to get on with the idea hehe

    Liloo@ oh I LOVE MANGOS... and I would love to use mango as my next inspiration... hmm

    Angiepink@ thanks hon

    Niika@ u are right all fruits are good =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I LOVE this! you are so talented! I love lychees! they taste great but they look weird lol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love lychees too heheh yeah they do look weird and I cannot eat a lot of them hehe =) but they are so good =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. my fav fruits arrreee actually melons and grapes <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I <3 Africa@ hehhe thanks... oh grapeesss mmm =) heheh

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty make up :)
    my fave fruit is grapes, i never get tired of eating them x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Southerners from the north@ lol Im a grape monster too =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Follow me but shut up@ thanks hon =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gracias por pasar por mi blog! Me ha encantado el tuyo esta muy bien echo y es muy original!

    Te sigo!

    Recuerda que cuando llegue a los 100 seguidores realizaremos un sorteo muy especial!

    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty look!!! I love the last pic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Superb! I love watermelons!hehe xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig