Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Selita Ebanks inspired make up look (halloween edition?)

I Know that many of you had probably seen Kanye West new short film video...When it comes to the concept of the video I really dont know what to say... What of the thing that really caught my attention was Selita Ebank phonex/bird like make up... I mean she is just so pretty and the make up and the costume was just AMAZING...
Source(google)



Ok so Let me give you the list of all the products that I used:
Face:
MAC studio fix NC45+Fraulein 3*8 gold gel liner cream
MAC mineralize skin finish powder (gold deposit) 
Lips:
concealer (A LOT)+ MAC: Cruela da vill devilishly stylish
Eyes:
fraulein gel cream liner white base
120 palette white white eyeshadow 
Viva la diva palettte glittery white 
Red+pink eyeshadow from the 120 eyeshadow palette 
Isadora waterproof eyeliner in black black 
Eyepen black-black
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. i like it, your eyes are so pretty :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skin looks beyond amazing!! your are one fierce bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful makeup! you did such a great job....well you always do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold alone with all your beautiful gold blonde hair is so bright...LOVE it.

    Dhalia of mzfashioncloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Its Such a pretty artistic look! you look simply fab, hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks girls =) ... I loved all your comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I love Selita! but you look stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl u r sooooo good, this is Beautiful. I love ur makeup it's like art work =-}

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig