Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, March 21, 2011

Early in the morning

This morning when I woke up I really couldn't stop thinking about all the work I need to get done... There is just so much to do and my to do list is getting longer... This what I need to get done before the 30th of march:Another home exam, seminar questions, group presentation, send my internship letter...
After eating a light breakfast, I decided to clear my head, so I took some pictures in my new hat and poncho...





 Thats it, I hope u all liked the pictures... Right now Im going to finish watching an old episode of project runway,, and after that Im going to work out a little bit... I might eat something after that,, and then Im going to chain myself to my books, while I fill up my head with words like Game theory, naturalism/explaining..understanding...... international relations, Egypt...and so on---

My new brown hat: Asos
Poncho: Asos
Blouse/top: Stradivarious 

SHARE:

26 comments

  1. i love this outfit, it's like you just stepped from the seventies! and i looove that poncho, i want one! thanks for your comment too :)
    xxx
    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! Really sweet of you! I hope you'll visit again (:

    I loveeee this outfit. I like the how bohemian/ hippie it looks.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty sweetie, love these pictures :)

    Xoxo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog and i love your style!
    i'm following you now

    xoxo
    take a look at my blog sometime
    www.seriousfashionvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ughh, i love that toppp !!!
    you look so pretty in your picturess, great postt !

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmygod those poncho's are beautiful! you work it soo well <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool photos!
    Want to follow each other?
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cape!!

    There is a cute silver stacking rings giveaway waiting for you :)
    xoxo, www.thefashionwritress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly appreciate this post , I'm currently in the same boat. I wake up every morning with my head just so full of what I need to get done. More things than time, of course. I'm trying to give myself a little break and just browsing blogs while on my IPAD. Thanks so much for this oh so refreshing post =) . Love your ensemble it was put together very well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the outfit especially the boots!

    www.eni-jay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey I just gave you the Versatile Award check out my blog for details :) http://mysticcolors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your shoes, great style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the poncho, the fringing is fab!! hope the presentation was alright


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the comments!! this is such a great look!!
    fashionismyforte33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look very cool yourself :)

    thanks for the appreciation! p.s you look so beautiful in your header, love the cupcake eye, my lind of crazy!!! :D


    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cape! Love it!

    xoxo

    Aurélie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. SV: Thank you :)

    Looking good! I really likes your shorts. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your boots and the earthy tones of your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for all the comments girls!

    ReplyDelete
  20. how boho chic of you! gorgeous look Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  21. you have really cool style,
    love the blog. thanks for the comment :)
    now following. maybe you can follow back?

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig