Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Smokey eyes

Hey guys a couple hours ago I turned in my home exam, Im so happy...Now I only need to work on my regionalism paper, write my internship letter, study for my next exam.., find a summer jobbbbbbb! I know this list is endless--- But one step at time.. I was going to start my regionalism paper but my head might explode .. So i decided to blog a little bit and after I need to work out!--- Im going to work out my legs with some pilates and my abs area, wish me luck!
So now on to todays topic... Im complete in love with smokey eyes.. Thats the one look that never goes out of season...  And it works perfect when you wanna feel extra sexy...
Photobucket
I hope u all like this look
Have a nice day =) 
Puss o kram

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Th smokey eyes look great on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!

    beautiful eyes <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! thankyou for following me followed back you amazing blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i definitely agree,
    smokey eyes are such a versatile look, you can dress them up or dress them down for prettymuch every occasion

    good look girll =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've always been a fan of the smokey eye look, especially when you do it. i need to get to the gym myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great! i wish i knew how to do a smokey eye :(

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig