Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Falling for Jeffrey

Everr since this shoes got out in the market.. I've been contemplating on the idea of actually getting a pair.. I just cannot get enough of them... I know almost everybody has them and I know that the actual point  is to be unique but what the heck... these shoes are just wooow! Jeffrey has really done it... I think all of Jeffrey Campbells designs are wicked!












                      Maybe I should just get them... Instead of drooling over them aimlessly =)
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. The top pair are amazing! Get them! The others are so well known, its nice to get something a bit diff! I have 3 pairs of JC's but they aren't very popular xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss I've been drooling over a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are so popular yet I completely understand you, I want a pair for myself!

    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot! I love all Jeffrey Campbell shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah maybe I should get the first pair huh =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeffrey is all that i need in life! ♥
    haha

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the 1st pair!! The remind me of the aldo ankara wedges i want <3

    BLEURGH!!
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. want want want!!

    great blog

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mm... floral print on shoes. <33

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh I love him, all his shoes are fucking fantastic!
    xx http://highwaiisted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with the third pair, the way the heel curves <3

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig