Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, May 2, 2011

Je crois que tu suis fait pour moi

Here is a short preview of a look that I'm planing on showing to you... I really cannot wait to wear that flowery top...flowers, flowers,flowers.... Can somebody stop me for going crazy for flowery prints?... I just love it... And I cannot get enough of it...  I'm still longing for those flowery brogues shoes that I saw a while ago... But you never know I might find them soon...
Manly shoes mmm are really becoming my passion! this is my third pair I own, so far... And I cannot wait to get more
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Turkish Underwears
    www.yoncatoptan.com
    if you wisit my web, I will be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about the outfit! The floral top looks very pretty!
    ps: giveaway on our blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love floral prints too, love the shoes so cute!!!

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias girls... Im gonna post this look, as soon as it get a little bit warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey love....... love love lvoe

    please check my blog...
    coco-caramel2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig