Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I just clicked these babies home!

Yes I just ordered this gorgeous shoes from Nelly... I know I shouldn't have but what the hell... I need to renew my shoe collection... Another exiting today is that in 3 hours or so me and the boy are going to step into festival mode... I just cannot wait... Some of the coolest bands are coming but the one that Im most exited about is freaking coldplay, yes u heard, gosh ever since I saw Yellow on the MTV I felt in love with this band! Im gonna bring my camera with me and I will shoot some photos for you guys!



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. oh my the brown ones are lovely i have a pair in gray that i love to wear their like my new favorite shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the brown ones! so cute

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get to see Coldplay live???! Wow. <33 So lucky.

    P.S. Those shoes are perfect.

    Perrfeeccctt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wedges!

    Alicia
    Http://chica-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig