Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, September 3, 2011

100 years of fashion- 100 Years of Style from East London


I recently found this video, and I though it was so cool... so I wanted to share it with you.. I think its really important and very inspirational to look back at how our last generations dressed.. Now Sit back and enjoy 100 different outfits - from 1911 to 2011 - in 100 seconds....


This little short film was created to promote the opening of Westfield Stratford City,  apparently this is going to be one of the largest shopping mall in the area. The grand opening is schedule for the 13th of sept... The video was filmed over four days at various locations in east London...
Oh I wanna go to London and visit this mall... or I should rather say... I wanna visit London period =) 

Follow done n done
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. this video is amazing! I'm loving all the dance moves :D Hope you can come to London soon then! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this vid, so amazaballs!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most amazing video, love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's important to know history of fashion!I always find so much inspiration from the past decades!

    www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video is great, i love vintage clothing :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, the dancers and outfits are awesome !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a cool video! thanks for sharing:) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is very interesting! Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Westfields, westfields is big here is Australia <3

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOLY SHIT That video was INCREDIBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is where I live!! exciting. Love the film x

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig