Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stockholm

 Yes girls, Im moving to Stockholm mmm when.... Well umm TODAY.... I got an internship postilion over ther so yeah, I guess I am moving... in a couple of hours Im leaving and its so sad.. I m gonna miss my boo so much... at the same I know that is not that big of a deal cuz its not like Im moving to another country... and its only going to be for one semester so its ok... 

I've been to the capital city a couple of times and I feel like I got this... But at same time I feel like I don't.. I dont know anybody over there, the only person I know is S but I can rely on her for everything I need to be independent...  Im sickly worried over the fact that I still don't have a place to live... so tonight I'm sleeping in a hostel...  I hope that I will have a place to live by Wednesday...
Im still going to blog as usual, I have some posts already I just need to post them... I even have an make up look coming up... So the blog is going to continue as usual pretty much...

On Monday I start my internship and Im very nervous... Im just nervous about the whole Stockholm thing in general...

Im going to post more pictures and Ill keep you updated
so stay tuned =)
Puss&Kram
Follow done n done
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. What a great opportunity ! I went to Stockholm last year it was pretty amazing! I hope you find a place to live soon, I'm sure you'll make friends where you intern.. good luck :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun there... :)

    www.fashionhasit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I wish moving there is as you wish. I am sure you r gonna be able to adapt easily..

    I love ur blog, following you.. if u dont mind, could u pls follow my blog too? :D

    xoxo,
    http://rosalinaaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, this sounds like an exciting opportunity. It will be a great experience and I'm sure you'll make lots of friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everythings gonna be alright! :) And Congrats on the internship! Look at it as a new exciting chapter. And as you said, you're gonna miss your boo, but you're not moving to another country! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so amazed..I definately want to visit Stockholm..have fun babe..:)


    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog

    Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the internship! And it's in Stockholm? That's amaaazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! congrats on the move girl! i hear stockholm is a wonderful city, enjoy yourself! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. best of luck! your blog is lovely♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh saknar Stockholm, good luck pretty!!! :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh your blog is a complete dream xxx such marvelous imagery
    I really love love love your hair xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig