Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A touch of yellow...



Strong colors are as many of you have already noticed, very strong and hot this season... This week the color yellow, has taken over my soul... I cannot get enough of it, I feel like I started to see yellow...  and I come to realize that I need some yellow in my life...

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh all the things you do
Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow 

Lyrics by coldplay, photos-wehearti.com
Follow done n done
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I'm really loving mustard yellow at the minute, especially in big jumpers :) particularly love the yellow/gold round the eyes in the 3rd picture, so beautiful x

    nakedfaun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mustard yellow is my favourite colour for clothes right now <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all yellows, great, optymistic color

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post! Those sweaters are awesome

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love yellow especially deeper tones like mustard. Love the way it looks against my chocolate skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post ! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a gorgeous yellow jumper from H&M.

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. yellow is my favourite colour, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the yellow inspiration!


    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these photos;p Yellow is amazing;p

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig