Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Take me to New York city!


Take me To New York city! Take me to the big apple...let me pretend Im a new yorker at least for a day or two... Let me take a ride on a yellow cab and let me have some breakfast in a little coffee shop...
Let me take the subway and let me pretend that I m on my way to work... 
Buy me flowers and take me to Central Park and kiss me in the middle of the New York crowd ... and
lets pretend we are on our honey moon...

Take me to the museums, restaurants and vintage stores... 
take me to a fashion show...
Let me smell the city... 
Please lets take a flight to New York!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I loveee the vibe of New York. I want to go back very soon! I wish I could find a college for me there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i am dieing to visit new york! great pictures! maybe one day...

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you totally should come here!!!! Would love to meet you and show u around if you ever do....you'd fall in love with NYC :)

    Candy
    www.tayloranddemolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely pics, I really want to go too! I went when I was 14 and didn't do any shopping :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take me with you ;)
    ...wonderful inspirational pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures!! Made me long for New York too! :)

    http://fromheretofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiring photographs, that make me want sooo to visit NYC at least once!!
    www.thefashionistaswardrobe.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love NYC! I wish I were there right now. I hope you get to go someday. It's reallt awesome. Central Park is the most gorgeous place I have ever been.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really should come visit us one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blah its raining today and I cant wait to get on the first thing smoking ot warmer pastures!

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures a lovely, dying to visit NY!

    Shikha
    Red Mera Vintage

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig