Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crazy fashionista


So I wanted to do a quick uptade before I go back to my books... I've been so busy, so thats why I haven't been around lately... And on top of that a couple days ago I found out that my lovely remote for the camera is broken so Im unable to take pictures... Idk what is wrong with it... Its driving me crazy and its so sad... cuz idk what to do... I dont wanna  go back to using my 18-55 mm lens and selftimer... cuz I feel that the quality of the pictures are not as good as when I use my 50 mm lens. And I cannot use my 50 mm with the self timer because its just so problematic... I need a remote, ASAP! 

 I hope that Im going to be able to post something next week.... But until then I wanted to share this video with you girls... I know u are going to love it as much as I do. Its so funny and I cannot stop watching this video, Im completely obsessed!  ... and It kinda reminds me a little bit of myself... I m not that shallow( I promise), but I do think that I worry about my appearance a little bit too much...

I also wanted to share a song  that Im really loving at the moment (Girls like you- Naked and famous) this song makes me think about a lot of things... The other day when I was listening to the lyrics it made me think about girls who hide themselves behind "pecfect" masks - because they are too afraid to show their true colors... Maybe they hide themselves behind this mask beacuase it gives them comfort and security-and they are too afraid of getting hurt.

Im almost constantly worrying about what people think about me, and making a good impression is so important to me that I sometimes strive to be too perfect ( Im not saying Im fake, but I know that sometimes I try too hard to be "perfect" and being "perfect" is just too hard... cuz perfection doesnt exist-...) , and I try hard to hide my imperfections...cuz Im afraid of the real me perhaps... I often forget that my imperfections are the little things that make me unique...
But I know that one day very soon I will going to be able to let it all go... all my worries and insecurities...

Im not saying you shouldn't strive for perfection but dont make this a priority.

What would you do if you lost your beauty?
How would you deal with your life?
How would you feel if nobody chased you?
What if it happened tonight?


Puss&Kram
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hahah, that's so funny, I know that one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious. I could just imagine what the old guy at 0:53 was thinking? I loved the last part 'I think I'm gonna get bangs. Oh my god I hate my bangs' looooooooool.

    http://mybwd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know... I think Im in love with him =) cuz he is just so damn cool!

      Delete
  3. i love this video! so freaking hilarious

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. this video is so funny!! lol ive been watching all the Sh*t say parodies on YT!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig