Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, January 16, 2012

I will never forget you...



On this day I will be thinking about you and your work....Your life has inspired me. 
your words will be stuck with me forever...


 Violence, discrimination, poverty , segregation, injustice and all THIS (aka FUCKERY) is making me sick. What can I do to make it all disappear? 
Give me strength and hope to keep fighting...
I still believe there is hope... I still believe we can make this world a better place...


Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 16 January 2012
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Every time I think of him I wish he was here to see the actual change he has made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but we are not quite there yet =)

      Delete
  2. Preciosas palabras! Yo también espero que podamos cambiar las cosas y crear un mundo mejor y más libre!
    Un beso y muchas gracias por tu comentario!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Green nail polish huh? I know to die for =)

      Delete
  4. I wonder if in one point things really be better, but I guess is all about faith and I guess is a bit like if we want to change the world we need to start for us and help the people around us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really getting what you are saying and I get.. I like the way u are thinking...

      Delete
  5. Inspirational

    http://mybwd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig