Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The little bird forgot about me...


Im about to go back to bed, but before that I really wanted to blog. I felt a sleep on the sofa and then suddenly I woke up and ...I felt so left out and forgotten... I looked at the TV that for some reason was still on and I saw that they were showing the last episode from sex and the city (Season 6).
This is probably my favorite episode and season. I just love Carries last words about relationships...  I realized that we often forget about the relation we have with ourselves... Im glad that the bris of the month of change (Veljaca) reminded me that I m important and that my feelings do matter. And anyone who tries to fool you into thinking something else, are not worth your precious time.

She said “Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”

Listopad I hope you find your way back and I hope I find all the leaves that the wind of listopad stole away from me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig