Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I cannot even walk without your air in my lungs

Denim vest - Gina Tricot, thights- Beyond retro or Topshop - Glasses H&M- Necklace- Courtesy of OASAP.com

Hello my darlings, hello moj mali dragi blog =) Im so glad you guys liked my previous post, thank you so much for the support and all your lovely comments =)... I recently got this denim vest, I wasnt going to get it, cuz it was a little bit over my budget for this months, but at the end I thought what the hell! And I got it anyway =)... I just love it so much, it makes the look pop, u know=)...  The tittle of todays look is taken from a swedish song by Kent- Utan dina andetag - with out your breath... I love this song, its just such a lovely song... 

Jag kan inte ens gå
Utan din luft i mina lungor
Jag kan inte ens stå
När du inte ser på
Och genomskinlig grå blir jag
Utan dina andetag
-----
I cannot even walk
without your air in my lungs
I cannot even stand
when you're not watching
and transparent like grey
is what I'll be like
without your breath 

alright, now I need to eat some breakfast and study my ass off. Have nice day my darlings... Take care my mali blog see you soon 

Follow done n done
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

38 comments

  1. super cool outfit!! you look aweson <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great- love those sunglasses and the tights! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking lovely, really liking the tights.

    Anna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice!! i like your sunnies and your legwear! fab!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. those tights are giving me life! i need some like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your necklace. pretty outfit :) - lola x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool look! I love the denim vest, actually I have a pretty similar one also from Gina Tricot :)

    -Outi xo
    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style and photograpy! Keep up the great work, you inspire people!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit looks so comfy and edgy! Love it so much

    I'm your newest follower, hope to be followed in return! Thanks for commenting :)
    www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this necklace!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit. Love the tights & necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That denim vest is so cool!! Love the tights too, it gives a nice romantic touch to the edgy outfit:)
    Have a wonderful weekend and easter<3

    xx,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those glasses on you, cute tights too.

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your style! That is an awesome necklace!!


    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  15. great ook dear!love your vest and tights!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look! Good luck studying! ♥

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful outfit, you are so pretty!
    I am your newest follower, hope you will visit my blog and return the favor ;)
    JustTututiny

    ReplyDelete
  18. give me your necklace now! like seriously! please?

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your denim vest and the tights.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This outfit is great! I love your blog!
    x Judith
    fashionflashed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this edgy look!
    Hope you're doing well!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i´m happy with this blog every time better.

    ReplyDelete
  23. you are great blogger:D
    love your style:D



    XOXO MechanicalGirl!:D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow, I love everything about this outfit. You look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Where have you been all my life? :) lol you rock.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the studs!!!xxxxx


    whatthekittydraggedin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. love this whole outfit! The denim vest with the all black woks wonderfully. The tights are stunning too!
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really like your blog!
    Keep posting dear!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your sunglasses, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey dear, you can win a 200€ fashion-suprise-box on my blog, if you like! Kisses, Joleena <3

    Click here!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my god! This putfit is just MWAH i looooove every single item u combined... it looks fab my dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love those tights! This outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your hairstyle on the photos! And your outfit as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig