Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm a daredevil... are you?

I dare not to care


francesca modell

 Hello girls, I've been so busy with my thesis so thats why I been M.I.A. But today I was feeling creative and also I wanted to inspired you with this collage using one of the pieces/shapewear from vedettestore.

This look is all about being a rebel like Taylor Momsen or Rihanna, this two  girls are just such a daredevils and they dont mind wearing underwear as outwear... I think that the francesca modell is just perfect to create that rocker look for a perfect night out with the girls or for a rock concert. All you need is a leather jacker, some ombre shorts some creepers and some statement accessories

 SO, Do you wanna rock a similar look and be a daredevil like Taylor, MIA or Rihanna? Enter my  GIVEWAY, and maybe you can get your hands on one of this pieces so that you can rock this look all summer!!

God, I need some creepers and some ombre shorts like that...
Follow done n done

Follow Me on Pinterest






SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love this collage!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collage, I love underwear as outerwear, its the best thing!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this jacket!! Good luck with your thesis! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    NY Style Examiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much for your comment, I have replied to it!

    Brilliant post :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet college, I especially love that purse! Flag patterns are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collage!! I love Taylor Momsem!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig