Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, May 28, 2012

I wrote a song for you, about all the sweet things you do..

Look at the stars 
Look how they shine for you 
 And everything you do 
Yeah, they were all ....
 
I came along I wrote a song for you 
 And all the things you do 
And it was called '.....'
 
So then I took my time 
Oh what a thing to've done
  And it was all...
 
Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones 
 Turn into something beautiful D'you know?
 You know I love you so 
You know I love you so
 
I swam across 
I jumped across for you
  Oh what a thing to do 'Cause you were all....
I drew a line I drew a line for you 
 Oh what a thing to do And it was all ....
 
Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones  
Turn into something beautiful D'you know? 
For you I bleed myself dry  
For you I bleed myself dry
 
It's true Look how they shine for you 
Look how they shine for you  
Look how they shine for
Look how they shine for you 

Look how they shine for you  
Look how they shine
Look at the stars  
Look how they shine for you 
 And all the things that you do

 
Oh gosh I love this song, I remember hearing it for the first time, it feels like it was yesterday, I was maybe 12 or 13... Gosh  I  was so young and I remember liking this song so much but today I can truly say that I adore this song... I just cannot get enough of this song and the band who sings it, I remember that I even did a painting about one of their songs when I was in high school, I was so emo (tional) then( haha Im saying that like Im not emo at all today hahah).... This is absolutely one of my favorite bands... I remember seeing them for the first time live last year on the 26 of June... It was so special =)  
So do you guys have any idea of what is the name of the song and the band that Im talking about? 
Do you guys have favorite band?

Follow done n done
 Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

41 comments

  1. I absolutely love this bright outfit!
    Love the yellow blouse on you and how you paired it with bold blue wedges. So pretty :)

    Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning yellow shirt! ..
    very stylish! ..
    Shoes so well in harmony!
    хх

    ReplyDelete
  3. yellow - coldplay. although im not a big fan of coldplay, I absolutely love this song.
    Love your shirt, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Coldplay <3 these colours are gorgeous on you by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH YOU LOOK GORGEOUS ! LOVE THAT ENSEMBLE AND COLOR COMBINATION !

    LOVELY BLOG DEAR !

    GREETINGS FROM POLAND <3 <3

    WWW.ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not a big coldplay fan, but yellow is a pretty great song. you look great, i love your shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I've been meaning for a sheer top in white, but the colors are calling me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Åh vad snäll du är! Tack så hemskt mycket :) Och din stil är ju också grym!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! I love your shoes :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the yellow shirt and the blue shoes in the same outfit, you look gorgeous! I love Coldplay, it is such a lovely song :)

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look amazing, i love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have some of the best pictures. They're gorgeous! And so are you. (: I am digging those adorable old-fashioned looking glasses. And the electric blue wedges are fantastic!

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely shoes!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really love this outfit and your hair! :)
    I've liked Green Day since I was maybe 11 or something. Saw them in 2010 and oh my.. maybe the best thing that has ever happened to me..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing shirt!!

    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit! Love your hair!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Coldplay<3 I love the band and that song!! :)
    Du är såååå snygg i gult, gillar outfiten grymt!

    xx,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome colour blocking....i love the shoes and the shirt so so much!
    xo

    following u! hope u'll follow me back :)

    Find me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  21. ohh I love all the colors in this outfit, so bright and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfit, love the yellow shirt!

    Lau

    ReplyDelete
  23. Crraazy cool hair! I love the colours in this outfit, and the blouse is pure perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look perfect! I love your hair, your shirt, your pants.. EVERYTHING!
    I will follow you! Hope follow me back <3
    xoxo, Chance to change

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely love the color combination here! Also you have gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm in love with that top! Love how you popped the blue shoes with this look!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bitchin' outfit!!


    x Julie x
    www.inloveiwascreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. blue and yellow cannot go wrong! :)

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment! :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. amázing blouse and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great blog! Would u like to follow each other?http://ladeadellapparenza.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  31. ~ And it was all yelloowww ~

    But yeah-- love the outfit. Love the colour palette, as always. <3 I really like how your hair almost becomes another piece in each outfit: it has so much character~.

    ReplyDelete
  32. They're good, but it seems like they're not trying new sounds and every song sounds like U2. I first heard Yellow when i received Coldplay tickets in my bth , Anyway, for me the whole Coldplay thing is too calculated.

    Btw i love your hair color :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your blue shoes are so pretty, such a nice color and it looks wonderful with the bright color shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This outfit of yours is amazing & comprised of all the things I am loving most at the moment: bright yellow, vibrant heels, & white skinnies! You look fabulous, absolutely love this look! :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  35. love the color comboo~~~

    thanks for the sweet comments and visit us again:)

    xx

    selvia

    www.am2pmchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the colours. Soo grooovy. I love those shoes.

    Wanna, prettyradicaldude.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am so in love with this outfit everything is perfect so are you!!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig