Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, May 4, 2012

Revisioning the new you...


Hello my darlings! I hope you are all doing great, here is just a quick post to fill you in and to show how I would styled my newest skirt. I hope u like it.Right now, Im sitting on the train and it seems like its going to be a great but a very long day, me and some girls from the "political" group that Im are on our way to Stockholm, we are going to the Swedish parliament to visit some great/influential women and we are going to actually have a proper meeting/conference with them.
How exiting, I mean how often do you get the chance to meet and actually talk to influential people? 

Now Im going to rest for a little bit and then Im going to keep working on my thesis =) Hope you all have a great Friday! Talk you soon !

 Follow done n done
 Follow Me on Pinterest

SHARE:

29 comments

  1. going to any parliament is an amazing opportunity :) enjoy it and ask loads of questions haha. Love your skirt, its very pretty - lola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so great! Love the skirt.

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics.that tribal skirt is amazing!love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your skirt combined with the denim blouse!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're rocking girl! Amazing skirt you styled perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this skirt!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you styled it!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want your skirt, it's perfect summer piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your skirt! xx

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! first picture's so great and I love what you're wearing

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look hot, girl! :) I love this skirt!
    xoxo from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you look gorgeous, love the jacket and skirt.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the skrit! where from? x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your new skirt. THe print is awesome!

    -Ellie
    www.citybrewed.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. your new skirt is aaamazing! i really love the print ;-) hope that youre doing well babe!

    x james

    ReplyDelete
  17. loved the skirt.

    Check out my latest posts, to see who I ran into at the Coachella VIP Lounge and fashlight turns one! www.thefashlight.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so cool in this outfit! I love your hair too. The print on your skirt is so nice and summery and those boots look great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gooorgeous skirt! Is it from the H&M FAA-collection? Cool denim jacket and boots :]
    Have a great day at the conference!

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The skirt is absolutely gorgeous, I love how much colour is in it!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh I love this skirt! you look fab too.perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'm so in love with your hair! it looks amazing on these pics!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig