Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, July 13, 2012

Dimentica il passato


creepers:sheinside, tshirt sheinside, shirt gina tricot, shorts beyond retro, arm candy oasap,cubus & H&M
I've been obsessing over these shoes for months and months.... And I though I would never get them but one day last month, I just said to myself: what the hell are u waiting for?  and bang! I decided to get them... Plus I got a pretty good deal/discount on them so it was perfect.... Oh gosh I waited so long for these shoes to come and I was so worried cuz I had a feeling that they would not fit cuz I got a smaller size... But they did... they fit perfectly so Im glad I went down a size... I literately took these pictures the same day they arrived and I was so exited that I didnt even care how my hair looked, so please ignore that sad hair bun =)... Im so in love with these shoes hehe =)

And before I go, here is this... just because, Im listening to it right now :

Ripenserai agli angeli
Al caffè caldo svegliandoti
Mentre passa distratta la notizia di noi due
Dicono che mi servirà
Se non uccide fortifica
Mentre passa distratta la tua voce alla tv
Tra la radio e il telefono risuonerà il tuo addio

 Follow done n done
 Follow Me on Pinterest


besos y abrazos =) 


SHARE:

24 comments

  1. the creepers definitely suit you, love how you've styled them! Those are some cool sunnies too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really sure how I'd pull off creepers but you look fantastically kickass in them :)

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tshirt and the checkered shirt <3 the sunnies also give it such a edgy look

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog, such a great post

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit! you have a strong signature style! i love it :)



    Hei Echa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool creepers and I love the way you edited the pictures!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes on you! They really fit your style and complete the outfit :)

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! The entire outfit is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your outfit and your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! Obsessed with creeper shoes, so damn stylish and cozy.

    thefashionistaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coolest girl in tooown! You can totally rock them shoes:)
    Hoppas allt är fin fint med dig <3

    xx,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn I love creepers! really nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit especially the creepers :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :) xx

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ali apsolutno uvijek zelim da nosim to sto ti nosis;)
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You really suit this style. I think the shoes were a great purchase! Well worth the wait.

    SOCIAL EMISSIONS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog - really appreciate it! :)

    Now following you!

    Great blog - looking forward to your next post!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving this grungy look!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the hair like that! like a "bailarina"!!
    nice look too...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig