Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, August 13, 2012

High for this....

The gorgeous kimono is from (Sugarlips)
Hello guys...  Gosh  I missed blogging so bad... I really cannot say if Im back again or not, cuz I just feel like, at the moment I need to sort some things out before I can calm down and blog again=) .. But anyways... Let me start by giving you a tiny update.... This is going to be super random but here it goes... Yesterday was my last day at work and it sucked... but I survived.... Im so happy that is over... I was going to Stockholm to the one week course but at the end I decided not to go ... (that city completely traumatized my life hehe ...jk) My facebook and gmail account got hacked the other day... and I wasnt even able to log on ...it was so random... so now Im thinking about either deleting my account or something... But seriously wtf is wrong with people... Anyways... I started oacking,  Im moving AGAIN ... I really dont know what Im going to do this fall... I do have some plans but I kinda dont know what is going to happen.... I hope everything just sorts out... Hmm what else... I guess thats it... oh also here are the lyrics to the song that im really loving at moment... And i know the lyrics are very like hmmm... it could be interpreted so wrong, but for me, this song has definitely a deeper meaning... oh and if you wanna listen to this go and check the original and then listen to the remix with ellie Goulding ft patrick reza, becuase its just so dope  =)


 You don't know what's in store
But you know what you're here for
Close your eyes
Lay yourself beside me
Hold tight for this ride
We don't need no protection
Come alone
We don't need attention

Open your hand
Take a glass
Don't be scared
I'm right here
Even though you don't roll
Trust me girl
You wanna be high for this

Take it off
You want it off
'Cause I know what you're feeling
It's okay girl I feel it too
Let it beat baby breathe
I swear I'm right here
We'll be good; I promise
We'll be so good

Open your hand
Take a glass
Don't be scared
I'm right here
Even though you don't roll
Trust me girl
You wanna be high for this
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Ahhh I am so in love with your hair and the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that kimono is so pretty and I'm sorry to hear about your accounts being hacked I hope things start lookin up for you

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the shoes and that kimono <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that sucks about the hacking, hope that everything else will work out! May i add that the kimono is killer, i want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the KIMONO :D I wish I had one like that!!!
    and yeah I love that Ellie song, especially like Dubstep version :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf who goes and hacks someone's accounts..argh so annoying! :(
    what comes to the other stuff..i'm sure it will sort out step by step. just stay positive! :)
    that kimono is a beauty and Amanda.. you're so gorgeous<3
    have a lovely week sweetie!!

    xx,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your style
    ps: you win a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how i've missed your posts Amanda! I'm glad you're back, even if it is only for a brief moment :)
    Love that gooorgeous bohemian kimono <3
    And everything WILL sort itself out eventually, things have a way of doing that :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit, love the fringing <3 good luck figuring things out lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous kimono. i love it!
    thats so annoying you got hacked. Things like that worry me like hell. Hope you're able to sort it out x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks,for your lovely comment on my blog.^^
    Lovely greets from germany.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ne mogu te se nagledati!Uvijek si dosljedna svom stilu,drugacija i cool!Svaka cast!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great!! Sorry for all the foolishness but Im sure everything will work out just fine.

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loveeeeee this look. So carefree and laidback :) and thanks for your comment on my blog!

    -Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you're able to work through everything alright!
    I absolutely love this fringe kimono from Sugarlips - I remember it being one of the items I wanted to get from them originally :)

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your blog the photo's on here are epic! gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you're able to figure everything out!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am loving this kimono and the whole outfit!! I hope everything will be okay for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hej Amanda!!! Long time, awesome look want the sunnies!!!


    Kram Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have such a cool style and you wear this outfit very well! It is very "urban outfitters" and I love it!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. really like your style n blog :))

    the-fashion-hanger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my, I LOVE your tshirt <3

    xo
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg i really like your style !

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig