Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, August 27, 2012

If I was wearing you mon-day


Blouse: Vero Moda, Skirt H&M, Shoes Jeffry C, Clutch OASAP, Bracelet (H&M)
Hello there, I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend : ) My weekend was pretty good... On Saturday I officially started working out. Finally, after 3 months of not going to the gym...(I'm so ashamed) And on Sunday I went to the yard sale thing(I say yard sale, but it was more like a flea market)it went great.. I'm so proud of myself for doing it, this is something I wouldn't be able to do, let's say a year or two ago ; ) But it was so much fun, the sellers were really fun and the buyers were like crazy, just perfect!  I'm glad that I did it  and that I manage to sell a lot...
This whole thing with the yard sale and selling clothes is something that I've been thinking about for a while and I have a few ideas,on how am I going to put my ideas into action... but Im not going to reveal anything until I'm sure =) 
Alright but the whole point of this post was actually to show you my new tiny little vintage quilted clutch, that i recently received from OASAP.. Isn't it adorable? Oh and this is how I would styled? Do you guys like it?

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Oh wow the outfit is gorgeous, so is the bag :) I hope you will be okay soon :) Stay fab :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i just love this set!so beautiful :)
    the shoes are amazing.and that top is so cute!

    ENTER MY CHICNOVA $30 COUPON GIVEAWAY: http://www.fashionforlife1.blogspot.gr/2012/08/outfit-post-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks =)I will check it out =)

      Delete
  3. That clutch is darling! It looks perfect with the outfit - I especially love the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, lovely outfit. The clutch is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clutch! love the shoes too of course x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely little clutch and super cute outfit the little tie on the top is charming

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love going to yard sales/flea markets on the weekends!
    Love the outfit you put together :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute and trendy outfit!

    -Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour of the shirt, this is such a good outfit!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit just gave me life! Whew. I am subscribing to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like how you put together that outfit! Looks cool, sexy and lady like at one time! :)

    fashion is for idiots [like us]
    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I just adore your outfit! Looked through the rest of your blog as well, love your sense of style. You look amazing in every shot! I'm from Norway btw, so hej! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the way you put it together. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig