Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, September 28, 2012

Cover me with blue roses

Jacket:Nelly.se - Pants Super old H&M - Shoes:Nelly . Beanie Primark Barcelona also old
I got this amazing at the Nelly catwalk event( the nelly catwalk is a fashion event hosted by nelly - and the 100th lucky people get to pick and item from the catwalk for FREE, they even have the same event for shoes) back in June.But the blazer didn't arrive until late august. I already wore it once but I was dying to show you this little piece... I wish I had the pants I mean the whole suit...yes I said the whole suit... Imagine how wonderful that would look together... But I think I did a pretty good job, styling this blazer... Its really an over the top / statement piece but you can totally turn it up by adding a little beanie to keep you warm while other think you are cool =) heheh... At least that is what I though when I was dressing up =)  I mean if you don't tell that to yourself, who else is going to... 

Remember confidence always starts from within! 

Ps. Now you can follow me on instagram as well =)


Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. I love the peplum, such a gorgeous outfit!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, such a beautiful print blouse - love the peplum cut!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your peplum jacket is so inspiring, flowers and colors make it so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket! You look great!

    http://ohsillyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your shoes i've been looking for some like that for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your peplum top, it's really cool!!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing jacket :)





    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cool jacket babe. You styled it well.

    xx
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the peplum and shoes! Your style is so great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazed at how well you pull of the beanie + peplum look! Congrats on your winnings! x misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME OUTFIT! That peplum jacket is so badass!

    x
    www.invalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great peplum top & wedges!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome look! i loove that top xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your hair color! So gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love ur top and shoes! beautiful outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow i absolutely love that top, it's so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This photography is stunning! Wow! Your style is amazing I love your top here. I am obsessed with your blog! Your style is the epitome of perfection. You have gained yourself a new follower!

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. this print is fabulous!! so unexpected with a peplum piece~

    Love,
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amanda, your shoes are really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. the jacket is just so gorgeous. love the print

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woooow the peplum blazer is gorgeous!! Loving the overall look, and the beanie is a nice surprising touch :]

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig