Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fashion crush of the day

Oh I just got home from the movie theater, we went to see the campaign, it was an ok movie... I kinda wish we gone out to see Ted instead.... But oh well, I can probably watch Ted at home.. It was nice to get out of the house even thought it was super cold... Today was by far the coldest day...  While I was waiting for the trolley... I was standing there imagining how could and cozy would it be if I had a veiled beanie that would keep me warm and made me look fabulous...Mmm!
I was looking at inspo pictures earlier and I must say that I kinda tempted do to a DIY on this... It would be super cool do a DIY with the Dimepiece beanie... Oh I want one beanie from Dimepice ASAP! 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Go for it it looks so cool on them. love the chunky knit the model is wearing too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!
    I want to see Ted too haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine those would be really nice for festive events xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?

    P.S. $100 Giveaway from Boticca until end of September:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hanne! her looks are so unique :) she's like playing with fashion

    http://ohsillyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig