Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, September 7, 2012

Happiness and silliness

Hello my darliinggs...Oh Im just so so so happy today....I dont really have an especial reason to feel the way I do... I feel the way I do, just because and that is fine... My life is far from perfect at the moment or what I mean is that my plans for this semester got a little bit screw up but this is not going to stop me from doing all the things that I wanna do.. I like the way my life is going right now and Im fine with all my imperfections

I wanted to share my happinesses with you so... I put up some music, I set up my camera and I started dancing, jumping and just LMAO like a crazy person... I took so many pictures but I cannot, I will not share all that craziness with you but here is one of the pictures that turned out decent enough to share it with you guys
Today was a good and tomorrow  will be even better =)
 Happy Friday and thank you for visiting my blog =) 
xoxo to all the silly people =)
Follow on Bloglovin
 Follow Me on Pinterest


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Your happiness is infectious! You should share some more photos, I think we'd all love them :)
    Glad you're upbeat, way to face the world with a strong attitude!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love those random, super happy mood days!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you doesnt necessarely have to have a reason to be happy!Enjoy it as long as it longs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your smile is refreshing!

    Sincerely Daja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photo. Thanks for sharing your hapiness with us!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful, clad to hear you're feeling happy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kako je samo savrsena slika!!
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahahah you're too cute Amanda, this post made me smile as well. I'm happy that you're feeling happy :] <3

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig