Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, September 14, 2012

He gave her Oscar de la Renta


Dress:Missguided, Denim jacket:second hand, sweater:cubus,shoes:sheinside

Hello there! Its Friday again! And I feel super tired... Last night I couldn't sleep and I was up until 4 in the morning... But I m kinda glad I did... I did so many things... I talked to my oldest friend A. I known her since I was like 12 or 13... She is my best and oldest friend I wish I could see her more often, but since she lives in Croatia... Seeing each other is like super difficult... But I will try to go there soon... Another thing that I did while I was up last night, wast to watch an episode of my favorite show SATC... It was that one episode when Miranda gets married and Samantha saids she has cancer, and Carrie is with the Russian...  Anyways you know that part when Carrie and the Russian are sitting and reading... She is reading a fashion magazines and he decides to read her a Russian poem in English... After that she reads a part of the article that she is reading and she describes this gorgeous Oscar de la Renta dress... After she is done reading, he laughs... Like thinking: Ah, you are so cute, and then he saids something like: Oh Oscar is my friend or something like that... and then a couple of days later he suprises her with that one dress that she wanted...oh and then they go to the opera... I know, super cheesy, but I love that episode... I dont know why... and its not about how he gives her a Oscar de La Renta dress, its not that, its a nice gesture and its romantic... Oh and another part that I really like about this episode is:  Charlottes and Harrys relationship, they are right at the begining of their relationship and in one part of this episode, I think Carrie, mentions how they are going to be together forever - The start of a wonderful relationship she saids, naawww... Oh, Im hopeless... right now Im watching a little clip when Harry proposes,,, naw its so cute... 
Ok Im going to stop myself here and Im going to talk live you with some pictures that I took a couple of days ago... I hope you like them!
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest

SHARE:

37 comments

  1. gorgeous, you looks so good in creepers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!
    love the dress,what a great print.
    beautiful shoes too.
    very fashionable.

    JOIN MY ZARA GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool use of layers :)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these shoes ..
    stylish look

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your hair and your dress. Super cute layering! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You layered this dress to perfection. Such a cool outfit! I so have to steal this idea now :) Haha

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your layers!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your dress and hair doo!

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SATC is a great show! now i feel like watching it hehe :)
    i'm completely in love with your outfit <3 perfect layering & those creepers are awesome!

    http://www.graylavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg love this look! so urban, chic, and cute! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love this Amanda!!! Hur e de??? :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fantastic! I love how casual and cute this outfit is with the denim jacket and dress. I really love the layering here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're looking wonderful! Great sweater/jacket combination!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog ;*
    I follow you, can you follow me back? http://fashion-by-anita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice outfit and a great blog! Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Slojevi,taj divni print,tvoj cool stav!Sve<3
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the outfit, the dress is so beautiful and love the shoes!
    You have a lovely blog :)

    Ana,
    http://wonderlandfelines.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  19. GREAT BLOG !
    LOVE YOUR STYLE AND LOVE THE DEMIN JACKET AS WELL.

    & thanks for your comment.


    xx,
    *http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com


    .

    ReplyDelete
  20. I followed you back! If you want, like my FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how you dressed down the feminine dress with a denim jacket and creepers, this is totally something I would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i Love Love Love the outfit! So cute and rocket at the same time! Kisses from Denmark:-)
    www.fashionchok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really loving this look!! Feminine but with the strong creepers-love it :)

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    @BlaiseDyer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great photos! :) I really like your style, it looks fantastic on you! :) Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. great blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. He must be really kind.
    Love your outfit.
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this outfit, the layered jackets has such a grungy look to it but I like how you wore it with the cute bird print dress! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This outfit is so lovely, and the shoes are cute too =)

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this spory sweaer with the edgy denim jacket!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aww I love SATC too! Love this outfit so effortlessly cool x

    ReplyDelete
  31. You're hair looks amazing here!
    I have hair exactly like yours, how do you get it into these beautiful loose waves?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For this look I actually straightened my hair first and then I used the curling iron to curl just the ends a little bit =)

      Delete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig