Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jag vet vilken dy hon varit i

The title of todays post is the same title of this Swedish song that I really like... the song is super sweet and super sad at the same time... Its like a fairy tale and I wish you all could understand the song... So that we could have a moment, hehe =) For some reason these pictures made me think about this song, probably because of those glasses that Im wearing(not really, its mostly because of the place where I took these pictures).. Anyways, the second reason why I wanted to show you these pictures was cuz I  tried this cool mirror effect earlier and I felt in love with it, so I decided to share it with you girls =) The outfit that Im wearing its not really over the top but I think its cute for "a lazy day" =)
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. I love the jumper:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this look! Awesome styling hun.

    xxo
    Ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect knit jumper. Love the shade of yellow and the plaid skirt you paired it with! Amazing look as always :)

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that sweater!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i could pull off those shoes with my style! :( lol love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mirror effect is definitely cool on those stairs! I love the outfit too. Your plaid skirt is so cute with the yellow sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOH, I'm in love with your style...and your hair!

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girl, I stalk your blog all the time!! love your hair and your style so much, thanks for checking mine out it means a lot!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. it´s perfect, love what you do here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ciao Amanda! I like your blog! If you like follow with me Milan Fashion Week on my blog! Kiss, Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt! You look Great!
    Do u want to follw each other? I´ll love to.
    kisses from Spain.

    http://myfashionbreak.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look - its like a perfect grunge 90's teenager look and I want everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spot on thats the look I was going for =)

      Delete
  13. Just read your little "about me" thingie. Interesting background. I was born in Croatia, lived most of my life in United Kingdom and am about to move to Brazil...so similar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg are you kidding me? Are moving to Brazil!? Oh gosh how cool! Brazil is on my top 5 list of countries I wanna visit =) But yeah I totally agree we have similar backgrounds =)

      Delete
  14. Verry cool your styl!I like your pictures!X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, really, Brazil. I'm part excited and part scared. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe i've kinda become obsessed with the mirror effect, really like to use it....A LOT...:P Cute outfit, as aaaalways :]

    ReplyDelete
  17. this look is reminding me of clueless love love love

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig