Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, September 10, 2012

Maybe I just need a fashion shower



Trying to stay calm, Im super anxious and super worried.... I feel completely stuck... but Im still trying to get the work done... breathe Mandy, Breathe! Hmmm maybe I just need a fashion shower, to calm down...
I took a tiny break or in other words an escape from my work and I came a cross Anna Dello Russo's music video that she recently did to show up her over the top accessories collection that she designed together with H&M (of course) apparently the collection will be out in October, I cannot wait hehe...

  1. Fashion is a declaration of your own freedom
  2. Between style and fashion? Absolutely fashion
  3. Fashion is always uncomfortable, if you feel comfortable you never get the look
  4. Fabulous at every age
  5. Wearing night clothes in the daytime is unexpected
  6. Somebody wearing your same outfit? Wonderful, you did the right choice
  7. You must wear outfit once
  8. Wear coat as a dress
  9. It doesn't matter the size of your body, fashion flatter everyone
  10. Fashion jewels personalize your style. Nothing succeeds like excess
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I cant wait for the sequel too..I read the three books! :) love those quotes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start reading them as soon as I finish with some school work! Cannot wait!

      Delete
  2. i loved her video!! it was so fun :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I know, I posted the video with this post but for some reason it keeps disappearing : /

      Delete
  3. can't wait for the collection! great post!
    I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Hope you will follow me back ;) Stay in touch ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post.
    I also can't wait for that collection <3

    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with #10 wholeheartedly!!! I love accessories and believe and outfit isn't complete without them!! I can't wait for this collection. The only thing I absolutely have to have are those sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig