Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Missoni for Lindex


One of the biggest fashion bombs here in Sweden at the moment is the release of the unique Lindex Missoni collection. As you all know Missoni is well known for their signature zig-zag patterns and over the top designs... This collection with Lindex, captures the essence of Missoni but in a more casual way. When I first saw the video of the fashion show that took place at the Italian Embassy in Stockholm at the beginning of September. I felt really exited about the collection... But I don't know, for some reason I don't feel so exited anymore...I don't know if its because of the over exposure about this collection or if its because even though they say that the collection is fitted to all ages, I feel like its more appealing for an older audience. And also for some reason its a little bit too dull... And I think that is a pity.... Maybe I was expecting something else... Even though I am a little bit critical about the collection... I feel that its super cool that Lindex is doing a collaboration of this magnitude and also its a little bit refreshing that another Swedish boutique beside H&M, is doing a collaboration like this... 
Anyways, here is how I would style two of the items that I liked from the collection
Tell me what you think? 


Follow on BloglovinFollow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Wowww i love those shoes *_* So amazing!
    Nice post :)
    Following you now, mind to follow back? <3 And you can enter my giveaway on my blog and get a free legging! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not that excited about the Missoni stuff...I mean the clothes are nice and all but not so special that i'd buy them :P And i saw the TV commercial yesterday about a billion times and i quite frankly got pretty irritated about the whole thing :D

    Is that leather skirt in the above picture part of the collection as well? I just have a really similar one from Lindex but it isn't Missoni though...Anyways i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes, the commercial was a little bit annoying, thats what I meant by saying that this collection is simply "Over exposed"! The leather skirt is from Lindex and its not missoni... But I want it =)

      Delete
  3. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh..those are good stuff! lovely lovely..
    thanks for visiting my blog by the way.. :)

    love
    agnes

    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man...yes! Such awesome stuff, I love the outfit sets you made too. I can so see you rocking both of them :)

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are both great skirts!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this look. I love the sweater and shoes.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the second look you put together. That sweater is great! I kind of agree they could have made more exciting pieces...
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I love yours!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the leather skirt on the first one, lovely sweater too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! Love the shoes, skirt, and blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love the first ensemble..... GREAT post!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love these strong leather pieces, that jacket is just gorgeous.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the first look, the shoes and bag are gorgeous!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok i want everything from the first picture, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeverrything!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)))
    xoxox






    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not too excited about the collection either... but the pieces you've chosen here is definitely the best ones. The second look is very you - I LOVE it!! :)

    xx,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have such a cool style!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig