Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Si jeudi est bleu...


So this is what I m wearing today, its a little bit cold, but I didnt want to wear a jacket so layering was the way to go.... I love the color palette of this look... The petrol green/dark teal was very hot last fall and it feels like its still hot this fall too.. Matching that sweater with that cognac faux leather skirt is almost like color matching 101... Those two colors were basically born together, dont you think?  And I m glad I decided to wear that white blouse under my sweater, without it I think this look would look a little bit naked and also I would get a little bit cold...
Before I go I wanna apologize for not telling you how the Coldplay concert was... I dont know why, but when I got home from Stockholm I got a little bit blah, I was feeling sick and uninspired so thats why I didn't blog for like a week... But I can tell you this much... IT was amazing and Im super glad I went...Alright my darlings, I hope you liked this look as much as I like it =) 
xoxo
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. love this outfit, it definitely signals autumn and is such a fab look. I'm also all about the dark shade of green this autumn

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layering, can't wait to do more of that soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that shade of green. It looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the sweater!! Definitely have to get myself something in petrol green (or is it blue? :D) as well. You look very pretty Amanda, as usual :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie... You should... LOl I know it does look blue huh? But its not =)

      Delete
  5. You look lovely, that jumper is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, really love these pieces together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is just so perfect for fall weather...love it! The brown leather skirt is perfect with the chunky navy sweater ♥

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your leather skirt is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how comfy and cool that sweater looks. Effortless beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this semi preppy outfit! Great blog by the way!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look amazing! i've just included one of your outfits in my favourite looks for the week, up on my blog now :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  13. If we had fall and winter here in Africa I would totally wear that! I love the layering and your hair is always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the jumper:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really loving this hair:) Also loving the outfit as well. xx

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig