Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sports, lethear and fall chicness



The sporty chic trend was super hot this spring... And I was super in love with this trend but I never got the chance to try it...So I was thinking that since I didnt get the chance to rock it then ...., Im kinda thinking about trying it out now for fall =) here are some ideas and some guidelines to turn this springy trend into a fall trend  ... But first the basics... As you all know the sporty chic trend is all about mixing sporty item (hats,socks, sweaters etc) with well-fitted, tailored and very feminine key items... Now, what I would do to turn this springy trend into a fall friendly style is to add a little bit of leather to the basics of this trend...Adding a little bit of leather here and there makes the look a little bit more dark and edgy but also it makes the look ready to tackle down the cold weather.

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I really love the leather cap- I can see myself wearing that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, meet your new follower!)
    Love everything you've picked out, you have a great taste. Love your blog in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sporty chic look definitely work well with fall. I love the leather cap & wedge sneakers.

    Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I want the sneaker wedges soooo bad...

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks,follow you back on bloglovin.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your blog, i love it. i'm obsessed. i'm your new follower. if you get a sec, i'd love to know what you think of my latest post.

    www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great idea, would love to see you in something of this! I instantly fell in love with the leather vest on outfit #3, it's so chic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pieces! Especially the quilted skirt and the leather baseball cap!!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ummmmm loving ALL the pieces!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look!
    I'm in love with the skirt in the second pic :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog, I love your style so much. Your hair's beautiful as well. And nice outfits, I could totally see myself wearing them!

    xoxo

    Esther

    estherni1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovin the 3 looks, black and grey never go wrong! much love, L


    the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love the outfit inspiration, would totally rock them all! amazing choices..

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig