Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, September 10, 2012

Un petit conte avant d'aller au lit


We are watching the closing ceremony of the paralympics and Coldplay aka the coolest band ever is playing!!! : O ...We are (well actually mostly me) also looking at the pictures that we took on Saturday.... I was going to post them today, but my migraine got the best of me today, It always attacks me at the end of my period and also before... Sometimes it seems like the little monster sneaks up  on me when it feels like it... I hate you migraine... but I m feeling better now so I decided to give you a little preview of an upcoming look that Im going to be posting very soon... So enjoy and see you tomorrow
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. All the better if you all right! I am eager to see your post! it would make me as well pleasure if you throw a look at my blog!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your migraine goes away! And I can't wait to see the pictures you took :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so pretty! Following you now :)

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is gorgeous!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyleBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Coldplay!!! I hope you get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it´s really great: ideas and concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww the pictures are very beautiful. Loving the effect in the first picture the most tho <3. Hope your head feels better love

    xoxo.
    http://toastandgrits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you havea wonderful time! I saw Coldplay live a few years ago and they were amazing, totally fab live!


    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute hat!
    how is coldplay live? must be good!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig