Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, October 14, 2012

See you in London!!



Hello girls! Oh man I did it again... I went away from you little blog, without even saying anything... This week was crazy for me.. I hope that my work pays off at the end... the past couple of days I've been working on my school work, I wanted to finish before the deadline so I can enjoy my trip to London.. Now I only need to fix some cosmetics touches here and there and I'm done... Im so exited because its my first time visitinnng =) 
Ok I just wanted to say that Im a live and kicking and that I will be probably posting the look of day tonight =)
And oh yeah, if you see me in London tomorrow dont forget to say: hi =)  
Follow Me on Pinterest
 Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Those pictures are so cool, you look gorgeous!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun in london. its a great city :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in London dear!! I received your mail about the interview! Do it whenever you have time! There is no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you lots of fun in London! Great pictures love ;)

    X Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're really cute and lovely in these photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics :) Hope you have great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip! Loving these photos, so cute!

    Anna
    stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photos! Happy trails to you!
    Come check out my kawaii giveaway!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have an amazing time in London!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome!!! have an awesome time here although is raining like crazy!.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute photos of you! You have such a pretty smile girl :)

    xx,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. :o
    You're in London?!? OMG!!

    Hope the project went ok?

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig