Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, October 8, 2012

Thank you Temi

In todays post,I wanna to take a moment to thank Temi, this girl did a interview about me a couple of months ago and now its up on her blog... I love how she picked some of my photos and how she integrated my Q&A... I hope you like reading this post =)
1. How tall are you? I'm 156 cm (5'1").
2. Where did the title of your blog [done n done] come from? The story behind the name done n done is super long and super personal. But I will try to be short. So, I started "done n done" soon after I got dumped back in 2008. I was really heartbroken. But 2008 was also the year I finished high school, started university and moved from my parents home. So I was going through a lot of changes and  I wanted to create something that was only mine and that I was the only one who could control it. So I started a blog. I decided to go for the name done n done because back then it represented being done with something and starting a new chapter, so done n done is all about reinventing yourself and growing up. At first I was only blogging about my emotions and random stuff. But later I started doing make up because I love being creative. But I always wanted to do fashion so in 2010 I got a better camera and a tripod and I started sharing my fashion style.

3. Describe your style in 3 words. Girly, edgy and fresh.

4. What inspires the way you dress? Everything and anything, fashion magazines, Tumblr, other fashion blogs, movies (especially old movies), music, art, the list goes on and on.
5. What fashion advice do you have to give? Don't become a fashion victim! All trends do not look good on everybody. But I also believe that you can rock anything as long as you make it feel like its YOU and not like you are trying to copy something just because it looks good on everybody else. So my advice is to be YOU!

6. What item do you always splurge on? Hmm, I really don't have an item that I splurge on ... But if I would have to choose one, I would say SHOES! =) 
7. What sparked your interest in fashion? I've always been interested in fashion, but my passion for fashion started when I was 19 or 20 . I think it was around that age that I started to get to know the real me. I became more aware of what I liked and didn't liked and what looked good on me and what didn't looked good. Before that  I just dressed like every other high school girl in my school and I wasn't that obsessed with being an individual. After I got out off high school, the only thing I wanted was to be unique and original and I was sick of blending in the crowd so I started to care about fashion even more. 
And that was it =) you made it to question nr. 7 =) 
Tomorrow I will be posting an outfit of day so stay tuned!
and check out Temi's blog 
 Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Super intervju!Drago mi je upoznati te malo vise;)
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job answering the questions for this interview! You have a fantastic sense of style and so glad you started capturing it and sharing it with us :)

    Enter here to win a Jade Necklace!
    Enter to win a $40 voucher to Lorraine Tyne jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always wanted to know where your blog's name came from...so now i do :) Love all the past outfit pics and i really admire how you manage to take such great pics of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved knowing more about you! I am so glad I found your blog, you have an amazing style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looove your shorts and the shirt looks absolutely gorgeous with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love these looks. great sense of style:) love your air as well!

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh cool interview!! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! debe ser guay que alguien te proponga hacerte una entrevista! demuestra mucho interes en ti! congrat! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, ur relly beautiful!! i follow u ;)
    http://superglamourousfashionavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're just beautiful. I love the meaning behind your blog, and how it really helped you to more forward with changes in your life. I can for sure relate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwww... darling... you are my kind of girl, I would answer #6 as is! ;-)
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such great outfits, love your style!
    The cobalt blue and yellow shirt are both stunning on you :)
    xo
    http://aminuteinthelifeofmaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great interview, it's interesting finding out more about a blogger :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the interview and the photos are stunning. You have awesome style.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks very much for your comment:)

    Lovely interview and your style is just great... love it that you are short like me :P
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Muchas gracias por tu comentario, a mi me encanta tu estilo, y sales guapisima en las fotos!
    Te sigo :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your style..<3
    i follow you..please visit me..thanks :)

    xoxo
    http://thelittlecrowncolandia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love reading this interview. I'm definitely with you on the spending the most money on shoes thing. I can't resist the shoes and they're so much harder to find at thrift stores. And I also got into fashion and dressing differently around age 19! It's nice to hear that not all fashion-y people were always into fashion!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig