Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The voice of nirvana says "come as you are"


 I've been obsessing over Lana's music like for the longest time now... And I recently(like 3 months ago) found some of her new work (Yayo, backfire, kinda out of luck, put me in a movie and you know the rest)... So my obsession got even worse... I want to get my hands on the album... youtube is censuring everything and I get why... but all I want is to listen to her amazing voice... Im really not interested in downloading it illegally, I swear... I want the album and thats it ... So, when is she going to release it, are these song only extras? Do you guys have know anything about this?
  
 Follow on Bloglovin
 Follow Me on Pinterest
Oh say can you see my stars
The nighttime is almost ours
To wander through alleys and look at the bars
Nighttime is almost ours

The headlights from passing cars
They illuminate my face then leave me the dark
A voice of Nirvana says "come as you are"
And I will
The nighttime is almost ours

A sway of the hips and arms
Will cradle you from afar
They swing till you're tired and send in alarms
Nighttime is almost ours

SHARE:

27 comments

  1. you genuinely look perfect in this, so so beautiful! the colours, the styling, everything is just WAAAH - I LOVE *.*
    plus your hair and all...really really like this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove this look! The pants are perfect. I really like Lana too, I usually wish band records as Christmas presents,I like it when you can look at the art work and all..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, I started to cherish albums just as mush I cherish a good book =)

      Delete
  3. så snygg! älskar färgen på skjortan ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Love your shirt =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour of your shirt is gorgeous!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! i love your burgundy pants with the dark green xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the rich fall shades of the dark green shirt and burgundy skinnies :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these color combos :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her new album comes out in November! so excited<33

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow you are gorgeous... seriously. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, loving the colors here! The pants and blouse look so nice together. Great blog, lady!
    xo, Sarah www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love this look! The colours looks great and I love how you've accessorised :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Come
      As you are
      As you were
      As I want you to be

      Delete
  16. loove those shoes! have them in a dark orange / suede.
    your outfits are great!!
    if you wanna follow each other, let me know <3
    xx
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty! i love your hair! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. These colors are just so cool paired together! I'm loving your boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a great outfit! super love the combo of boots and jacket! loveeee your burgundy jeans ;)


    xx,
    Missing Bee

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am just so so happy to have discovered your blog!! I adore you! <3 <3 <3

    Kisses,
    Delia

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute blog. I'll make sure to check it out.
    Thanks for checking out my page. Don't forget to go back!! =)

    http://fashmagsbypam.blogspot.com/
    www.facebook.com/allthingspam02

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig