Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What's next to the moon

Hat: Stradivarious, Top H&M, Leggings:Gina Tricot, Kimono:Monki, Shoes Nelly.se 
Oh the moon was enormous last night... it almost felt like it was staring right at me... To tell you the truth I think that the moon and I have a special relation... (haha, I know Im such a weirdo) When she appears I get all emo, and a week later I always get my little friend (period)... A couple of years ago I used to get it exactly on full moon, I know and I bet that other girls are like that as well but I just think its cool... 
The title of todays post is also the name of one cool song by AC/DC (if you didnt know that already) Last night when I was looking closer in to this (with a little help from a little bird) I discovered Mark Kozelek, and let me tell you ...his voice is amazing and he does a pretty nice cover of what's next to the moon... I encourage you to listen both songs, the original and the cover its pretty dope! 


Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin

“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” Mark Twain
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. que suerte poderte poner esos leggings asi! yo tengo que ponermelos con prendas largas que me tapen el culo! jejejej. besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay muchas gracias por tu comment, pero te digo un secreto, yo también me siento un tantito insegura cuando me pongo los leggings asi... Pero creo que todo eso esta en nuestras cabezas =)

      Delete
  2. beautiful, love the top and the heels, don;t think I could walk in them :p x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are edited so nicely! Looking really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would seriously break my neck in those shoes - but boy are the gorgeous! love your super cute floral heart

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look!

    http://thecitycloset.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hej sötnos jag springer runt på castingar :) vad gör du för kul?? kramar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun! Long time, no see. It does sound like you and the moon have a connection. I do love your shoes and your kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful, lovely outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah love this outfit!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, always enjoy reading your texts, whether they're long or short because you're lovely personality always shines through :]

    And these are gooorgeous photos and you made me wanna wear my leather leggings asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing look dear!love your sandals!!
    thanks for your comment and follow you on google friends connect and bloglovin!!
    xoxo and have a nice day=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, love the photos of this outfit! Looking cool and amazing as always ;)
    Your floral heart tee is cute, but paired with leather leggings, it gets a nice edgy touch!

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to Lorraine Tyne jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hat - the brim is perfect!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outfit!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the outfit, your top is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautiful! Wanna follow each other??

    Annieperry.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the look! :)
    love ur blog too so I followed u, mind to follow me too?. :)

    looking forward to have u on my blog <3

    XOXO

    http://sunkissedqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a cool look!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing outfit!!
    Would you like to follow each other?!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this outfit !!!

    check my blog if y want ..

    www.fashionblogtwenty.blogspot.com

    Giwtou

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig