Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, November 19, 2012

Get the look: Model edition


Beautysets - Get the look

Blouse: Gina Tricot , Glasses: Firmoo

Hello there, its Monday again and I am coming out to you with a make up post, its feels so refreshing =). Anyways, I 've been drooling over that gorgeous model that is on my beautyset ever since I found her on Tumblr.... , I think her name is Marina Nery (correct me if Im wrong) ...But yeah, I 've been dying to steal her make up look ever since then, I think its gorgeous... On so many levels. First, the make up is just flawless and then the glasses. Oh my, her glasses. I dont know if you guys have notice but I have a major obsession with retro glassess. So when I finally got these glasses from Firmoo.com  I knew I had to do this look, once and for all =)... For those who haven't heard about Firmoo yet, Firmoo is an online optical store that has a great variety of high-quality affordable fashionable eyewear (prescription and non prescription) . Another cool feature about Firmoo is that they have a great and smart program for first-time buyers, as a first time buyer they offer you a free pair of glasses for you to try and the only thing you need to do is pay shipping... Cool huh? I got my glasses pretty fast and Im really surprised over the quality and how they feel on me. To tell you the truth I though that they were going to feel like my other non-prescription glasses ( a little plasticky), but they dont... Im very pleased with this glasses. And totaly recommend it to you guys...So check them out!

So guys, what do you think about this look? Did I nailed it? 

Instagram/ Facebook / Tumblr / Twitter 

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest

SHARE:

21 comments

  1. so pretty,love this make up idea! anw perfect pictures!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These suit you the best out of all bloggers who posted a pic with them.

    Best, ALLAROUNDEVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. te quedan genial ess gafas old school! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these glasses! If only I saw these on firmoo :( boo!
    they suit you so well :)

    xoxo
    http://www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips also looks so pretty with the glasses :)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your look..as someone who has to wear glasses all the time i really appreciate this post...and i am dying to try this look on myself..i have done variations of it though..try on red lip colour with this some time..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this look is so fresh and healthy! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful and your skin is flawless!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank for your comment! You are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking gorgeous as usual!

    xo Jennifer

    http;//seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of the makeup, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You totally nailed it ~ the make up is gorgeous!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great make-up and i love your glasses. Fab frames!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love that you don't overdo your make up post. love this!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great glasses! Beautiful makeup too! xo
    Best, M.
    http://fadedmstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You totally nailed this!! Oh gosh how I love this look, you're so good with makeup!

    xx,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Flawless!! And that model is lovely, you definitely favor her in these photos!

    -Kris

    The Kris Bliss

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig