Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Print and color mix - details

Tshirt from chicnova , jacket sheinside

Lately I've been trying to mix and match and create new looks with things that I already have in my closet... its challenging but its so much fun... I dont know if you are going to like this look... But I kinda like it... The only thing that I dont like is the quality of the pictures... I dont think Im going to show you the whole look because my face was so blah so I just couldnt deal with it... I hope you still like this short and quick look

Steal the look:



Follow on Bloglovin

Follow Me on Pinterest


Please, dont forget to vote for me: (here)
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I LOVE IT!!! I really love to mix textures, prints, and colors. You did a bomb job at making it work, the fit def looks great!! Happy Holidays!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool leggings!!!

    come join my Vivienne Westwood necklace giveaway
    on my blog:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your leggings and heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome look! This is one of my favorite looks that you've posted :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the leggings and the mix of colours! Such a good outfit!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to experiment more - I'm loving how its turned out!
    Those leopard pants are just amazing on you :D

    Enter to win a $30 giftcard to Rire!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. så himla snygg, älskar koftan! färgen är helt underbar:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love leopard print! kisses! ^^

    ondwave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool printed tee and love the leopard leggings

    ReplyDelete
  11. love mixing and matching!

    http://thecitycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mixing of patterns and textures. (: Very fun

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute dear!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice look darling! Really like that shirt!

    Love
    Lemiza

    ReplyDelete



  15. I FREAKIN' LOVE :D
    New fan.





    Please do check out my blog? :)

    http://www.tonygum.blogspot.com






    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great look! I especially love the t-shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig