Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wanties of the day

Wanties of the day
 


 Hello there! Hope you are all having a great Sunday! Im glad you all like yesterdays post, I really had so much with the look and with the storyline as well... Today's post is all about wanties and cravings... I havent been able to shop in a while but some window shopping its not going to hurt my wallet =) So here are some items that I found over at efoxcity.com... I noticed that some of you girls have talked about this particular wholesale clothes store and since Im always curious about finding new online stores and better deals ( I like to see what's out there), so  I just knew that I needed to check it out and to my surprise they have some really nice stuff. They have everything from women wholesale clothing to special occasions dresses and jewelry. The only thing that I was missing was shoes, bags and purses... I think that if they get that in that would be awesome... and also they have so much stuff, that you might find it a little bit hard or overwhelming to find what you are looking for...The clothes seem to be of an okey quality, I mean you get what you pay for, but if you look long enough you will find some hiding fashionable gems like these 4 items that I found:The first item is a cape/poncho coat that Im super in love with... I think it looks super chic on the model and even though I feel like it would be a little bit cold to were it now but later on when it gets a little bit more warmer, I think that would look awesome in my closet... My second pick was that vintage/paisley chiffon blouse.. I would love to were that with some leather... and that's why my third pick is that awesome leather jacket that looks super chic =)... And lastly my 4th pick is that gorgeous green necklace and the reason why I picked it becuase I've been obsessing over Anna D Russo's green necklace ever since they launched the collection... But since I cannot afford it and its probably sold out every where.. I've been looking for a replacement and I think that this necklace is going to satisfied my cravings heheh =)

So girls, let me ask you something, what do you guys think about wholesale stores, do you like them or hate them? Have you ever shop at wholesale stores online?Lets share the good and the not so good?

Instagram / Facebook / Tumblr / Twitter 

 Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest



Oh yeah and  Im contacting the winner of the firmoo's giveaway today =)

SHARE:

42 comments

  1. cute jacket ; DD

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt, the print is gorgeous!


    Fashion Rhapsody

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love the blouse and necklace.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so far sunday has been uneventful except for i watched "the perks of being a wallflower" today..love your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely :) love it :)
    check out my latest post :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shirt, gorgeous!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pieces ! Great blog ! I am your newest follower and I hope you can follow me too !

    xx

    Enter the ZALANDO GIVEAWAY on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING jacket !


    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So inspiring!

    http://fashionroll.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That necklace! I'm drooling over...:)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely items!!

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing items! love everything!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving all your wants and the necklace is awesome.

    PS. thank you for your comment on my blog and would love to follow each other if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. super nice wishlist!

    anyway i'm following you now. if you like my blog, you can follow me back ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello, pretty! your blog is very cute&useful!
    Would you like to follow each other? just let me know!
    Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post!! :)

    http://valentinamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool items!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear thanks for your visit and kind comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?? BTW I'll definetely have to check this web!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like this post so much: wonderful wishlist!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a Daniel Wellington watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me! I do appreciate that!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. FABULOUS! Maybe you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN?
    Let me know on my blog www.fashionhypnotised.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've never shopped wholesale but it does intrigue me!! And thank you so much for the comment on my last post, it really meant a lot to me!!!!!
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice style :))
    you are gorgeous

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/12/stand-out-and-be-unique-dont-be-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the shirt, the pattern is beautiful
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love everything!!

    the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I major in fashion merchandising :)

    Ahh I want all of this!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks for the comment and if you like my blog to follow my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like the necklace and blouse, want them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. that necklace is beautiful :)

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig