Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, February 8, 2013

After school

Hello there, so here is one of the outfits that I wore to school this week.. Seeing this look made me think about the fact that I totally forgot about how great jeans are... For me this is definitely something that I neglected in my closet. I used to own a couple, but after cleaning up my closet I ended up with only two or three pairs... Now I have a great pair from Whyred jeans and that was my go to denim for various occasions, almost for ages. But since I put up some weight the last couple of months my fabulous skinnies from Whyred didn't fit anymore... And I always though I was going to loose the weight in a blink but no... I m still dreaming about the day when I can fit again in my skinnies... But after all this didn't stop me from getting a new pair last week, which is the pair that Im wearing on todays OOTD. These are pretty good and non expensive. I though that there is no point in getting an expensive pair now that I have some extra kilos on my trunk...  But at the end of the day I just want to finish this post by saying that: Denim is a must and what shape you are really doesn't matter u gotta have them =)


Try a similar look: 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. fine look ; DD

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM


    XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look, love the way you style it! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi beauty!

    love the combo with all these colors!

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might steal this look for a casual Friday ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Those shoes are gorgeous and I love how unexpected they look, so chic!! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love it!


    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    www. rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layers on top. The statement necklace adds the perfect touch :)

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to Indressme!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely dear! :)

    http://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stylish and casual!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit, what a pretty coat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just find your blog! Great blog, i love it!
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Let me know! I would love it!
    www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your shoes and the navy coat!! Great outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit, perfect!
    Hope you liked my blog and it makes me so glad if you wsnt to folkow me
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely look!! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with you about jeans, your so brave to get rid of to many jeans in your closet. I have so many that have story about each jean like the traveling pants LOL!

    I really like this outfit, love the shiny shoes and love the green collared shirt such a preppy look, you were so ready for school!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing!
    The shoes are to die for!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looooove the socks w/ the patent pumps. Great eye!

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look.
    In NYC, it is freeezing!
    This would be perfect to wear!

    xoxo Emari
    http://www.TouchedeMode.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig