Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Golden pearls on a red rock

Blazer: Stradivarious (old), Jumper: Cubus, Trousers: H&M, Pumps:Nelly.com
Hello girls... Sorry for the lack of post, I recently arrived from the gym and I m so tired... I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight... But before I do that, I just have to post this shots from today...As you can see here I'm showing off two new items. The red pants were a total bargain, I found them on the sale section at H&M, they were only like 7 euros and the gorgeous necklace is also an H&M item that I just needed to get my hands on, mostly because it reminds me so much of the Chanel necklace that I 've been obsessing for months now.  You know I've been dying to do a DIY on that famous chanel necklace but I figured that its way too expensive... I think I need to go on ebay or something...  I think its ridiculous how craft store materials are so damn expensive here in Sweden... 
I wonder if its so every where? Do you guys shop at craft stores? Do you find them expensive or not?

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Love this pants and outfit! Is elegant and perfect!
    xoxo
    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/little-talks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you have amazing blog! And really impressive style! I love this outfit^^ I always love when one outfit has such a bright accent :)
    I was wondering would you like to follow each other? PLease let me know :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgsh, that necklace! *_* I'm so obsessing over it now <3
    And I agree, craft stores are usually overpriced here. At least it seems that way to me, but I'm such a cheapskate lol

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. H&M has the best sale section!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this outfit! :)

    Bisous ♥ Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! love this outfit!! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pearls! you look great.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for bargain pants! These red ones are fantastic and look great on you. I love the simple styling with the cozy sweater and classic blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect! Every single thing is amazing! Adore your style xx

    Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so simple yet chic and classy. love love love

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so chic and cute dear! love your jumper! :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that pearls! :)

    www.doubleexplosion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look! The chunky cream sweater with the red trousers and then the classic blazer and shoes makes for such a chic look! Your necklace is also such a gorgeous piece! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful necklace, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool cool cool! i love so much this look!!!!

    *new post on my blog! what do you think about it? xoxo

    http://thefiftyshadesoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool outfit my dear! I love that jumper, so perfect with red.

    xx
    Put your heels up

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a pretty and classy look, love the chunky necklace.

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig