Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jag är dina drömmar, jag är den som aldrig säger nej

I cannot believe Im going to talk about Darin (Swedish pop singer) again, but today I listened to his newest song carefully and the words are just so meaningful, that I just needed to blog about it... The song is actually an old Swedish song by Olle Ljungström, now Darin's version of the song that is called "En apa som liknar dig"  - a monkey that looks like you is more speed up and modern... The song is about the choices you make in life, the person you become and also about the person you really are behind the walls you put up... Anyways the first verse of the hooks goes like this : Jag är dina drömmar, jar är den som aldrig säger nej or in English :  I'm your dreams, I am the one who never says no. This phrase is the one thing that hooked me in and  I think that you can interpreted in a lot of ways, but this phrase makes me believe that the sky is the limit when it comes to dreams and that your dreams never say no... so that's why you shouldn't give up on your dreams.

Try a similar look:

SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Yay, more pictures of this gorgeous outfit :D
    Also, I need to look up Darin's new song...I've loved some of his music!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty outfit, love the necklace too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the touch that the necklace adds. You look very classy and chic I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping if you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.- Chic Out of Town

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/#sthash.RF3aTMD8.dpbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh you just gave me an idea for an outfit with this outfit! haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is perfection! i love the red pants

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pants! I have me a pair as well. Are you still using the 50mm lens? The pictures look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit! thx for sharing about the singer!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red looks so good on you!
    Would love if you could follow me, Following you all the way from Australia xx

    http://www.voguevndal.blogspot.com.au



    http://www.voguevndal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I'm loving the colours in this look <3 You look gorgeous and I love your (new?) shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an effortless cool look! I love the chunky jumper and the striking red trousers! You look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I love that necklace girly! Your trousers always fit you perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lyrics of that song are really nice! Anyway you look fab! love your pants and blazer and that statement necklace just makes the whole outfit perfect!!!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that message! I'm also loving those bright red trousers. I need a pair!

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit :)

    Marianna.
    http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. your face stuns me! the outfit is amazing... :O

    xxx from felix

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely! The pants are such a good way to add color to this look! I love this statement piece which really ties the look together!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely pictures!

    i just found an amazing clothing store online with cheap prices
    i just want to rave how much i really like the style
    what do you think?

    i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too! christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, reading your profile you have lived in very different places? Entonces hablas la lengua de Bosnia ? ;) And lovely blog by the way.

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!


    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig