Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, February 4, 2013

Mercedes Benz Stockholm Fashion Week A/W 13 - Ida Sjöstedt


It feels like it was only yesterday when everybody was talking about the amazing fashion week shows for spring/summer 13... When it comes to Mercedes Benz - Stockholm Fashion Week  A/W 13.
  Ida S is once again one of my favorite. Ida's clothes always have a fairytale/saga/real life feeling that I just adore... This year A/W show was just as amazing as the previous one...  I love how wearable this collection is and I would love to own several pieces from this collection, so I Say: Heck yeah!
 I'm team Ida, for sure! =)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great proposal! I wish I could have been there!
    Btw, don’t miss my NEW POST about Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibition ! Hope you like it!
    xoxox

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgsh, what an amazing show! The last photo...that dress is just stunning

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post...makes for alot of inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the makeup here! so cool.
    xx
    francesca

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig