Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, February 23, 2013

NARS, NARS, NARS

Yellow- 15 minutes, Dark Pink - Schiap , Dark purple/ burgundy - Koh Lanta, Grey- Storm Bird
Happy Saturday girls! I recently got a little package from my auntie that lives in the states..  I was so exited when I saw the NARS packaging, we dont have NARS here in Sweden, or I least I havent seen it so its extra exiting to get a little package of NARS goodies.. I think these colors are going to be great for spring and summer, dont you think?

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. FINE colours ;PP


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing choice of colours!
    I wish I had the patience to do my nails.
    Yours looks lovely!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow one looks super nice!
    I'm having a Firmoo eyeglasses giveaway on my blog! If you're interested pass by and make you're entry!
    Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the hot pink and yellow are going to be huge for the fall. Kind of kicking myself for not getting those colors...

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice idea!

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are very pretty, love the grey and yellow ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to do my nails...lol love the colors!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. NARS is a great company! Love all those colors, but my favorite is that deep plum/burgundy one :)

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unas uñas perfectas :)
    Un besazo enorme desde http://passionforstyling.blogspot.com.es/
    E'P&M

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I fell in love with the yellow shade!!! We don't have NARS in Finland either (i think?) :/ Your auntie's the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet of your auntie! Those colors look really good, especially the yellow and the dark purple!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig