Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Style snatcher - Carrie Taylor inspired look

The pictures of Carrie Taylor- are borrowed from here
Stealing her look

My favorite section on fashion magazines and similar, are the " Get her look" or " Steal her look" sections. I think is a very easy and inspirational way to get us inspired. This type of posts are super helpful, specially for those days when you dont have a clue what to wear... U know sometimes when I dont have a magazine near me I go on google and just type in for example: Blue blazer + fashion trend or fashion week and I get so many inspiration... For this outfit I actually typed in mint sweater fashion week and I came across this look by Carrie Taylor, I felt in love with it and since I knew I had the brown leather skirt I knew I needed to try it... I was considering wearing brown pants to avoid being to matchy matchy but I changed my mind and I completely snatched her look, literately... Many of my favorite bloggers do this type of post and I adore them so decided to try it myself as well =)

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 
Try a similar look:


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Love this look sooo much!! And I think your take on it is better :) I usually browse through lookbook and streetstyle sites when looking for inspiration but I'm definitely gonna try your tip as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great look - I see why you "snatched" it ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you captured the look so great! I love the color combo, the skirt is very very cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT rendition of this look! Omg, I saw a brown leather skirt on sale in a store yesterday, and now I wish I'd gotten it <3

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your version gorgeous! The colors are so unexpected but I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Sheyla, yours is so much better! You look amazing, love the color combination :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. I actually like yours better than what it was inspired by! Your skirt is super cute with that great sweater. The color of the sweater is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, amazing look!

    xoxo
    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/diario-santander.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. But yours looks so much better!!! Haha love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute!!! I love your rendition of this look! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing !

    www.miwj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love inspired looks post they bring into perspective with a little effort it can be done, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look so much! the collar and the mint knit is absolutely gorgeous together
    I really like the fact that you included your inspiration right next to your outfit (:
    Lovely blog, Amanda! xx
    Kisses from LA,
    Kelly

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're looking just wonderful! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so do that too, can totally get inspired through others looks! I like how you re-created this look! Your leather skirt look so much fun!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazinggggggggggggg sweetie xxx

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello darling! great post! today I discovered your blog and I really like it! now i follow u , kisses
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  19. AMAZING outfit, dear!
    I really love it! =D
    You look amazing! ^^

    Big kiss,
    http://touchofpurple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great outfit! Totally got the look :)

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yours looks better because it's something I'd wear more but they are both gorgeous looks <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig