Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, March 22, 2013

Get your geek on

 DSC_0484
DSC_0483
DSC_0483
DSC_0488

DSC_0468
Oh man, Im a horrible blogger! The wind, the cold, my bad skin phase and the lighting is totally kicking my bad. This week I had to turn in a paper so that has to be the most OK excuse for not blogging. I actually did take some pictures last weekend, when I said that I was going out to the gym... I was going to put up the pictures that I took... But Idk I just dont like the way they turn out...  But I might post them anyways, when I get over myself =) So but yeah, today is Friday and its super sunny but super cold and I still manage to take this couple of shots. I literally just got home and Im still freezing hehe but I think it was worth it, don't u think ? Im totally in to the River Island varsity lookbook inspo so that's is pretty where I got the inspiration for this look.
Happy Friday, Talk to you soon =) 

Try a similar look: 
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I really like the geek tee- you look cool though!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AWESOME when you get your Geek on! Love this combo :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tee! It looks great with your camo jacket, too :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm almost positive that you cannot take a bad picture ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was totally worth it. You look amazing!!! love your casual tee and chic skirt!!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. fine style!! ;-))

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orkar inte att du är så snygg! Älskar hur du matchat militärjackan, så himla fint! Puss :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing styling!
    Love your Tee ^^
    Cool blog as well.
    I am now following you :D
    Hope you can pass by mine and maybe follow me as well ( if you like it that is)
    << From Brussels, with Love>>

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that army jacket! and the top as well xx



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. your top looked cute. geek chic

    thanks for dropping by our blog.:)

    xx

    selvia

    am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My inner geek is seriously fan girling over this shirt - love how you styled it up!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  13. That t-shirt is awesome! where from?? :)

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want that tshirt! It's amazing xX

    Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello honey!
    Great blog! Do you want following each other ?
    Just let me know.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit and the mix of style!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have a lovely blog♥
    would you like to follow each other? :)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your style! This look is rad too. geek <3
    Would you like to follow each other?
    haemeandrobecca.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool blog! I think you're going to like mine too! Come by and let's follow each other!
    Stay in touch!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig