Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, March 10, 2013

If you are thinking about... oversized


Hey girls happy Sunday! Im having breakfast right now and a minute ago I came back from a photo session. I went go but its was so cold and windy but this is not going to slow me down. I'm determinate to be extra productive today, not only because I need to get things done but also because I seriously get a kick of getting stuff done, even if its one little small task. I'm planing on hitting the gym as soon as I m done blogging and having my little breakfast.  Todays post was taken yesterday and it was basically inspired by the thousands of looks that I've seen over at The Satorialist. In this look I'm showing you my latest bargain or in other words my boyfriend jeans. You know I'm a little unsure if this trend looks good on me because I'm so short but I think that its looks good specially when you put it all together... The rest of the items in this look are just some stuff that I had in my closet nothing new =) 

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 

Try a similar look:


Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

26 comments

  1. nice; ooo

    amazing!!

    i invite to me too


    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! so comfortable :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect way to go boyfriend style and still look feminine!

    Best,
    the ALLAROUNDEVE team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sunday! Love the sunshine yellow sweater :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The boyfriend jeans and tartan scarf look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you dressed up the boyfriend jeans and slouchy sweater with those gorgeous, classic heels! Super loving your scarf also :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these slouchy jeans look so cute on you! I love the bright yellow sweater paired with it. You look super comfy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to jump on the boyfriend jeans trend, but you're making me want to try it! Now to find a pair...
    Also, reading about your productive attitude is making me want to get my act together and get some stuff done! Thanks for the inspiration - both attitude-wise and fashion-wise ;)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boyfriend jeans can look amazing if styled right! you did a great job with it! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing!! i really love your sweater and shoes!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am on the hunt for great boyfriend jeans!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are rocking those jeans! I love how you wore it with the mustard sweater and the cozy scarf, it all looks great together:) I get a kick out of getting stuff done too, so much fun to cross out something on a to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you style a bf jean, great color combo.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so good with thise boyfriend jeans! I love that trend!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cool outfit. I love the yellow and blue colors together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really liking the boyfriend jeans + pointed heels combo too but I wasn't sure how I would be able to pull it off as I am quite mini too.
    Now I just have to find the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans to give it a try! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect outfit



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look fabulous, the pants look so good on you!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. These boyfriend jeans looks so good on you! I love how you paired them with this cropped mustard sweater to really see these cool jeans! Loving this scarf so comfy!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the boyfriend jeans combined with the slouchy mustard cardigan.

    www.steffysworld.com

    $100 ASOS giveaway on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig