Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, March 4, 2013

Tamu Mcpherson - camel, camel and more camel

She knows how to work camel
I recently stumbled across the gorgeous Tamu Mcpherson and now I cannot get her style out of my head...
What really got my attention is her fabulous way of styling the camel coat.
I cannot believe I dont own one.. I mean its super versatile and chic.
I need to get my hands on a camel coat/jacket for spring or for next winter and fall.. I'm in love!
Tamu Mcpherson
 I love the way how she plays with colors in this particular look, everything looks so well together. Don't you think?

Style crush Tamu
Ah, this look is just so so cool, super laid back but not under dress. And super simple... What I love the most about all these pictures is that she is teaching us how to match and style this essential closet must hav... We learn that camel looks awesome with, denim, green, pink, yellow, blue, orange, black and also white.Oh camel on camel looks awesome too... I bet that there are more color  and pattern combinations that you can combined with camel, but I think that Tamu does a great job showing us how do the basics =) Now I really need to try this for spring =). What do you think about Tamu's essentials according to moi? 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love how her coat isn't just an outerwear but its actually a piece to her outfit :)

    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have loved camel and nude colors!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want camel tones in my closet now!!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!AMANDA...

    OH.. my goodness how gorgeous your style..

    LOVELY BLOG.. I FOLLOW YOU dear..

    Please visit to my blog sometime, if you follow back or/and leave precious thought, I'm very glad about that.
    Nice to see you,

    XOXOXO

    intantyapranandini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inspirations! I cannot imagine my wardrobe without a camel coat and I must admit, I'd like to have it in several styles, too (something I am working on :) )
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that coat !


    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! love the style
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow very very nice my dear!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Camel is one of those colours I've always loved but never been quite sure how to wear... these looks prove that there is no real right answer, camel goes with everything!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Camel coats are totally such a great staple! I've never owned one but hope to one day :)

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore Tamu. She's a fellow Jamaican, and one of my fave style inspirations!

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig