Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, March 16, 2013

The stubbornly doubter always wants to be heard but listens to nothing and misconstrues everything.

Camel Coat: H&M, Jumper: H&M, Skirt chicnova, Shoes: Nelly.com
Today is a beautiful day. I'm about to go out to take some photos and after that I'm hitting the gym. After the gym I need to work on my presentation and paper that I have to turn in this upcoming Wednesday. If I play my cards right I don't think I will be having any problems achieving my goals. Being strong minded to achieve something can never be a negative thing. Being stubborn on other hand can never be positive. I mean is good to know what you want but at the same time you need to be open for failure and also possibilities and back up plans. I think stubbornness shuts you down and its like  you are stuck on a one way road. That's why I dislike being stubborn and I dislike stubborn people specially when its someone really close to you. I often ask myself why are people so stubborn, why don't they stop and listen and why do they misconstrue everything that you suggest to them. It cannot be easy so be stuck but it should be your job to see the light when its handed to you so that you can get out of the darkness.I hope you see the light before its to late my dearest B. 


Try a similar look: 
Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Nice outfit!

    http://prettylittlefashionistaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice jacket !!


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such stylish outfit! I just came across your blog and I'm your follower :) Would you mind checking out my blog and (if you like) following back via GFC? Looking forward to your next post! XX


    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater and I completely understand by what you mean by stubbornness it's much better to keep open to all possibilities and be prepared to make the best of them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt so much! Stubbornness can get in our way to the right path at times. Stay positive and hope it all works out for you dear. Happy weekend.xx/Mads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, love the velvet skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo gorgeous and chic as always! That camel hued coat is lovely <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the print and the velvet skirt work so great together! I love it!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Velvet! <3

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this skirt and your cute cat print sweater! Such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so great :)

    would you like to follow each other? <3
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the skirt and the sweater. You look great.
    Check out my blog and follow if you like, il do the same. :)
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome outfit! your sweater is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this velvet skirt with the sweater! Such a school girl look with a touch rocker chic appeal!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig