Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, April 28, 2013

A mix and a zoom in - for April

 DSC_0758
oie_129234Lpi1PxCt
DSC_0775
DSC_0606
DSC_0692
DSC_0893

Hey girls, I know I've been gone for too long. Its terrible! I missed the blog so much but I had to work.. It has been a really intense week of work, meetings and working out. I 've been super stress and unfortunately my blog was the one that suffered the most, since I was able to pay attention to it... But I did read alll the comments from the previous post and Im super glad u all liked that look. Now that is warmer Im going to do more looks showing more skin yay... For today I tough I would just show you some looks from this month to say goodbye to the month of April. I think that next week I will start doing more outfit of the day =)


 Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Loving your outfits and your statement jewelry pieces :)



    Please check out my new post looking for more followers :)
    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/sundays-in-london-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. du har alltid så fina outfits! :)

    Jag har också varit väldigt upptagen den senaste tiden men tyvärr har det bara varit av skolan och inte träning (också)..får se till att börja med träningen snart igen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! :) Great to see another post by you. I love your versatility - each look is cool, yet you have many different styles and each one suits you (even complete oppsites like casual - classy. :))
    Love you taste!

    Ninon


    ++ THE GRAY'S ANATOMY EXPERIENCE - Surviving among real-life McDreamies: http://grays-anatomy-experience.blogspot.com ++

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all your looks! great post!
    *in my blog there is a new post! what do you think about it?
    kiss

    http://thefiftyshadesoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look absolutely cool! love how you mix&match the clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome outfıts, that necklace is so chic!!! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, lemme raid your closet. I'm obsessed with everything

    ReplyDelete
  8. How is April already over? 0_o Craziness!
    Anyway, love these detail shots girl, your photography and fashion sense are one amazing combination!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that graphic tee!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every single look rocks!!! I want all your rad tees <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coming back is the best thing you did! Love your blog ;)

    CHIC LE CHINE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pictures and great tees! Love your blog by the way - you have a new stalker!

    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing outfits and photos! Love your style!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig